Shakespeare Home Learning
Here are some fun ideas to keep you busy when working from home. For those children who have to self-isolate and stay at home for two weeks, we will provide additional challenges (see below).
Weekly Timetable 21/09/20 (for those self isolating)
Weekly Timetable 14/09/20 (for those self isolating)
See below or click here to download
Monday - Guided Reading
Spelling and Reading Activities:
- Complete spelling test on last week's spellings: Last week's spellings to test
- These are spellings for this week: Weekly Spellings w/c 28/09/20. Read the dictation sentences and check you understand the meaning of the words
- Complete your spelling activity: Independent spelling activity 28/09/20
- Complete your spelling assignments on The Spelling Shed: https://play.edshed.com
- Complete one of the following reading activities:
- Fiction - List the key events from the book you are reading either on a timeline or using a storyboard.
- Non-Fiction - Create a ‘true or false’ quiz about using facts from your book for a friend to complete.
Please send this work to our KS2 shared email box: KS2homelearning.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday - Friday - English
All English work should be handed in using Purple Mash.
- Make sure that you read daily and keep completing your quizzes on Accelerated Reader so I can check your progress: Accelerated Reader specific school link: https://ukhosted77.renlearn.co.uk/2245298/default.aspx
- For additional texts please log onto www.myon.co.uk
- Complete 20 minutes on Lexia 3 times a week: https://www.lexiacore5.com/?SiteID=2219-5787-9061-0362
- Remember how important it is to practise your timestables! https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/teacher