Our attendance lead is Mrs O'Sullivan with the support of Mrs Taylor and Miss Dunkley. If you have any concerns regarding your child's attendance, please get in touch with Mrs O'Sullivan either via the school email or via the office.
You can support regular school attendance by:
- Making sure your child leaves for school early enough to arrive at school on time
- Supporting and encouraging your child by attending parent’s evenings and other events
- Contacting the school to discuss any concerns regarding your child’s attendance
- Working in partnership with us to resolve any issues that are impacting on your child’s attendance
- Making any medical appointments outside of school hours whenever possible
- Not taking your child out of school for holidays in term time or for other unnecessary reasons