Welcome to our Coxhoe Family Reception 2023!
Come and join our Coxhoe Primary School family!
Is your child due to start school in September 2023?
Take a look through our transition page to see what we can offer.
Take a look around our Early Years environment where children immerse themselves in learning through their play. Children can access a wide range of areas including role play, sand, water, construction, arts and crafts, malleable, reading and maths.
What do our children say?
- "My teachers help me to learn new things?"
- "I like to do activities outside the best!"
- "I came to school by myself and now I have so many friends!"
- "I love making things and putting them on the wall for my friends to see."
- "My grown ups help me when I am sad. Like when I have fallen over and scraped my knee."
- "My favourite part of Reception was when we went to the farm. I went on a tractor ride!"
- "I loved it when Jack delivered the enormous egg for us and we had to take care of it so that the giant didn't take it back to the castle!"
- "The farm was my favourite because I got to see a donkey!"